Dormont 24" long 3/4" ID (1" OD) high-BTU gas appliance connector with SafetyShield yellow polymer coating.Technical Specifications:
- Connections: 3/4" MIP (1/2" FIP) x 3/4" FIP
- Hose Diameter: 3/4" ID (1" OD)
- Length: 24"
- Temperature: - 40°F to 150°F
- Maximum Pressure: standard line pressure up to 1/2 PSI
- Flow Capacity for Natural Gas (Straight Length): 290,900 BTU/hr
- Flow Capacity for LPG/Propan (Straight Length): 465,440 BTU/hr
- Tubing: Annealed, 304 stainless steel (ASTM A240)
- Coating: Custom formulated yellow polymer
- Nuts & Adapters: Zinc plated carbon steel
- 304 Stainless Steel tubing is flexible, durable and corrosion-resistant
- Larger ID allows for use with high-BTU appliances
- Dormont SafetyShield yellow coating protects the steel from common household chemicals and cooking oil, allows for easy identification and is standard for appliance gas connectors
- CSA certified and 100% leak tested
- Assembled in the USA.