- The plumber's LEAD-FREE solder of preference;
- A silver/tin/copper enhanced alloy;
- Carries 25% more feet of solder per pound than 50/50;
- Made from the highest grade virgin metals;
- Meets all state and federal specifications for sanitary and potable water applications;
- Free of lead, zinc, arsenic, cadmium, and nickel;
- Ideal product where nontoxic lead-free soldering is required;
- Excellent high temperature strength;
- The product of choice when forming a fillet;
- The best general purpose, high quality lead-free replacement for 50/50 solder;
- MEETS ASTM-B32.
- Highest Quality;
- Contains More Silver;
- Better Flow;
- Superior Strength;
- Healthy Work Environment.
- Melting Temperature: 418°F - 440°F;
- Purity: 99(+)%;
- Shear Strength: 10,000 psi (Room Temperature); 6,000 psi (at 250°F);
- Tensile Strength: 8,000 psi (Room Temperature); 5,000 psi (at 250°F);
- Density: 0.265 lbs/in³.