The KTR17X-C from BrassCraft is a 1/2” FIP x 3/8” OD Compression Angle Stop Valve (1/4-Turn), Lead-Free. It can be used for recirculating water in systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115°F.
Materials of Construction:
- Valve Body: Compliant brass (chrome plated);
- Stem: Compliant brass (plated);
- Seats: PTFE;
- Ball: Compliant brass, precision machined;
- Stem O-ring: Viton & Nitrile;
- Handle: Zinc (die-cast, chrome-plated);
- Handle Screw: Steel (zinc-plated);
- Compression Sleeve: Brass;
- Compression Nut: Brass (chrome plated).
- Precision-machined brass ball is specially engineered and mated with PTFE seats to provide smooth operation without freeze ups even after long periods of non-use;
- Two high-performance O-rings withstand high temperatures and corrosion from harsh water environments;
- Machined, extruded brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance;
- Blow-out proof brass stem is assembled from the inside out with two O-rings to ensure safe, reliable performance;
- Plated stem provides corrosion resistance and prevents o-ring damage after long periods of non-use;
- Exclusive, chrome plated metal handle is designed for durability, corrosion resistance & a sleek appearance;
- Easy-to-remove handle with screw attachment protects accidental stop operation during rough-ins;
- 100% leak tested;
- 100% compliant product available.
- Closing: 1/4 Turn;
- Inlet: 1/2” Female Threaded;
- Outlet: 3/8” OD (1/4"" Nominal) Compression;
- Valve Type: Angle;
- Temperature: 40°F to 180°F;
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI.