This riser provides a horizontal to vertical, 90-degree transition between 1-1/4" IPS (SDR-11) PE underground gas pipe and 1-1/4" MIP male threaded steel pipe. Most commonly used to connect PE gas pipe to above-ground meters or gas regulators. Steel section is epoxy-coated for corrosion resistance. Made in the USA.
Note: A 1-1/4" coupling fitting (compression, con-stab or fusion type) is required to connect the riser to the PE gas pipe.
- Connections: 1-1/4" IPS (SDR-11) Yellow MDPE Gas Pipe x 1-1/4" MPT Male Threaded Steel Pipe
- Dimensions: 30" vertical x 30" Horizontal
- MDPE Pipe End Length: 8-1/2"
- Applications: Natural Gas & Propane
- Max. operating pressure: 125 psig
- Operating temperature range: -20°F - 180°F
- Standards: Complies with ASTM F1973 for use with ASTM D2513 PE Gas Pipe