Note: Isolation valves are not included but are recommended for installaltion.
The New T-M50 model, also known as "The Monster Tankless," is Takagi's most powerful tankless water heater yet and was developed specifically for heavy duty commercial applications. The T-M50 offers "true commercial grade" components and can be Easy-Linked and Multi-Linked to meet high demands. The T-M50 also offers a dual-combustion system for added redundancy. Features:
- 380,000 BTU/U, up to 14.5 GPM (Max)
- The versatility of being installed either indoor, outdoor, or with a direct vent, all with the same unit.
- Easy-link capability up to 4 units. You may connect up to 10 units and generate over 140 GPM using a multi-controller unit.
- Features a Dual-Heat Exchanger system that allows for redundancy. In the event of an emergency, if one system goes down, the other system will still stay running.
- Uses HRS copper, the most durable copper in the industry. HRS copper is stronger and harder than the standard copper, making it much more resilient against erosion and leaks.
- Offers precise control of the water valves.
- 8 new dipswitch temperature settings: 100 F, 115 F, 120 F, 135 F, 145 F, 155 F, 165 F, and 185 F. These temperatures are better suited for commercial applications.
- 7-segment LED for error codes: Remote controller is not required to pinpoint problems.
- Ignition indicators: indicates which burner is fired up at the moment.
- Utilizes the air-fuel ratio rod for added safety.
- The drum thickness has been increased 25% for greater heat exchanger performance and to be more resistant to thermal stress.
- Increase in fin pitch: Fins are more "spread out" which improves the durability of the heat exchanger. More space in-between the fins reduces build-up. Higher temperatures at the top of heat exchanger reduces condensation.