The T-H3J-DV-LP from Takagi is an Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Propane, 160K BTU.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Ultra-Low NOx Condensing Technology
- Continuous Maximum Flow Rates Up to 10.0 GPM
- Air-Fuel Ratio (AFR) Sensor
- Exhaust & Water Temperature Safety Control
- Overheat Cut-Off Fuse
- Electronic Ignition - No Pilot Light
- Internal Freeze-Protecti'on System
- Includes a Built in Temperature Controller and Advanced Diagnostic to Simplify Troubleshooting
- Factory-Installed Power Cord
- Complies With Lead Free Standards
- Internal Freeze Protection System
Power Direct Vent Design:
- Exhaust, 3" PVC Venting up to 70 Feet or 4" PVC Venting up to 100 Feet
- Provides flexible venting with PVC, CPVC, or ABS Pipe for Intake and Exhaust (solid core only). Canadian Installations Require ULCS636 Listed PVC or CPVC Pipe for Venting.
- Category IV Stainless Steel venting can also be used
Durable Heat Exchanger:
- Primary Heat Exchanger is constructed of HRS35 Commercial-Grade Copper
- Secondary Heat Exchanger is made of Type 316L Stainless Steel
- Weight 58lbs
- Dimensions 22.4" x 17.7" x 10.7"
- LPG Input Min. 13,000BTU/h Max. 160,000BTU/h
- Gas Connection 3/4" NPT
- Water Connection 3/4" NPT
- LP Gas Pressure Inlet Min. 8.0"WC Max. 14.0"WC
- Ignition Electronic Ignition
- Electrical Supply AC 120V (60 Hz)
- Water Pressure Min. 15psi Max. 150psi
- T-H3DV Manifold Pressure Natural: 1.50"WC Propane: 2.10"WC.