The 562-5 from Taco is a 1” Sweat 3-Way Zone Valve. It's a bypass version of the 572-2 zone valve. Typically used to control the flow to a fan coil or terminal heating unit.
- Proven Performance & Dependability – Millions in Use. Taco Zone Valves are the Industry’s Top Choice for Consistent Performance.
- Silent Operation.
- Replaceable Twist Off PowerHead allows to service the valve without removing it.
- Unique Construction Ensures Positive Shut-off and Leak Proof Operation.
- Easy to Install.
- Manual Open (Bypass) Lever.
- 24 VAC Powered with Isolated End Switch.
- 100% Factory Tested.
- Made in the USA.
- 3 Year Warranty for PowerHead, 5 Years for the Valve Body.
- Connections: 1" Sweat (CxCxC)
- Max pressure rating: 125 psi
- Max operating temperature: 240F
- Min operating temperature: 40F
- Flow range (GPM): 6 - 10
- Cv: 7.0
- Voltage: 24V
- Amps: 0.9