Taco 5000 series mixing valve with union-style 1" copper press connections and temperature gauge.
- Hot Supply Temperature: 120 - 180°F
- Cold Supply Temperature: 39 - 80°F
- Mix Temperature Range: 85 - 176°F
- Factory set to: 115 - 120°F
- Max Inlet Pressure: 230 psi
- Max Variation in Supply Pressure: 20%
- Accuracy of Outlet Temperature: +/- 3°F
- Min / Max Flow: 1 gpm / 20 gpm
- Approvals: cUPC Listed, ASSE 1017, and CSA B125.3.
- Temperature gauge allows for easy mixed water temperature monitoring
- Lead-free, approved for potable water applications (meets NSF/ANSI 61 & 372)
- ASSE 1017 listed
- Tamper-resistant cap
- Built-in check valve
- Wide mixing temperature range allows for use in hot water plumbing (i.e. w/ water heater) and heating (radiant/baseboard) applications
- Includes temperature strip for mixed water outlet pipe.