Stiebel Eltron CK 200-2 Plus heater is a compact, blower-type space heater with a time-proven reliability and sleek design. Unlike with convection or infrared heaters, fan/blower-forced heaters deliver hot air instantly, allowing to quickly heat the space. The CK Plus series features a knob style thermostat on the side and wall-mount design, intended to free up floor space. CK 200-2 Plus model is hardwired and can easily be installed in any place where a 208/240V outlet box is available.
- Voltage: 240 or 208V (hardwired)
- Output: 2000W at 240V (1500W at 208V)
- Amperage: 8.3A at 240V, 7.5A at 208V
- Rated output (Btu/hr): 6824 at 240V (5118 at 208V)
- Air volume: 106 CFM
- Recommended circuit breaker size: 15A
- Minimum wire size: 14 AWG
- User interface: control knob
- Timer: no
- Room size estimate: 200 sq.ft.
- Heating element: nichrome wire
- Temperature range: 41F - 86F
- Frost protection setting: 45F
- Operating noise: 48.0 dB(a)
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 18-1/2" x 13-9/16" x 4-15/16"
- Weight: 11.7 lb
- Compact, low-profile, elegant and simple solution to for primary (small rooms) or supplementary (larger rooms) heat source
- Aluminum face stays cool to the touch
- Powerful, yet very quiet (50 dB) blower helps to heat the room quicker
- Knob/dial type thermostat with adjustable heat settings
- Frost protection setting maintains room above freezing temperature
- Made in Germany