2ft complete Multi/Pak 80 baseboard assembly (less end caps) with H-3 (standard 3/4" copper) heating element. End caps sold separately.Technical Specifications:
- Total length: 24"
- Height: 8-7/8"
- Depth (front cover to wall): 3-1/2"
- Heating Element: H-3 (3/4" sweat), included - with 2-3/4" x 2-1/2" aluminum fins, 0.011" thick, spaced 55 pcs/ft
- BTU''s: (see specs file) varies by supply temperature and flow rate - averages ~770 BTUh per linear ft (180°F temperature @ 4GPM)
- Enclosure & brackets material: galvanized steel
- Front panel thickness: 18-gauge
- Finish: Nu-white enamel
- Up to 770 BTU''s/ft of length (180° standard, at 4 GPM & higher) with H-3 element (included); up to 840 BTU''s with H-1 element (sold separately)
- Comes with 3/4" (H-3) aluminum finned copper element pre-installed
- Fully assembled, ready to install
- Commercial grade baseboard with 18-gauge front panel - dent & kick-resistant, suitable for office, industrial and rental applications
- Super-quiet - smooth expansion cradles eliminates expansion & metal-to-metal noises
- Each baseboard is individually packed into a Zip-Strip carton to prevent scratching & damage on the jobsite
- Interchangeable heating element design allows to install larger & high-output elements
- Pivoting damper allows for individual room temperature control without the need for a separate thermostat
- White color baked enamel finish
- Made in the USA