5ft long complete Fine/Line 30 series baseboard assembly by Slant/Fin. Includes 2" wide splite plate. End caps sold separately.Technical Specifications:
- Total length: 60"
- Height: 7-7/8"
- Depth (front cover to wall): 2-11/16"
- Heating Element: E-75 (3/4" sweat), included - with 2-5/16" x 2-1/8" aluminum fins, spaced 55 pcs/ft
- BTU''s: (see specs file) varies by supply temperature and flow rate - averages ~610 BTUh per linear ft (180°F temperature @ 4GPM)
- Enclosure & brackets material: galvanized steel
- Front panel thickness: 20-gauge
- Finish: Nu-white enamel
- Up to 610 BTU''s/ft of length (180°F standard, at 4 GPM)
- Comes with 3/4" (E-75) aluminum finned copper element pre-installed
- Fully assembled, ready to install
- Sleek design with rounded corners makes Fine/Line 30 the best looking baseboard series on the market
- Super-quiet - smooth expansion cradles eliminates expansion & metal-to-metal noises
- Each baseboard is individually packed into a Zip-Strip carton to prevent scratching & damage on the jobsite
- Floor riser hole template (included) eliminates unnecessary measuring and guesswork
- Pivoting damper allows for individual room temperature control without the need for a separate thermostat
- White color baked enamel finish
- Made in the USA