2ft long complete Base/Line 2000 series baseboard assembly by Slant/Fin. End caps sold separately.Technical Specifications:
- Total length: 24"
- Height: 7-5/16"
- Depth (front cover to wall): 2-11/16"
- Heating Element: E-75 (3/4" sweat), included - with 2-5/16" x 2-1/8" aluminum fins, spaced 55 pcs/ft
- BTU''s: (see specs file) varies by supply temperature and flow rate - averages ~600 BTUh per linear ft (180°F temperature @ 4GPM)
- Enclosure & brackets material: galvanized steel
- Front panel thickness: 23-gauge
- Finish: Nu-white enamel
- Up to 600 BTU''s/ft of length (180°F standard, at 4 GPM)
- Comes with pre-installed 3/4" (E-75) aluminum finned copper element
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Economically priced without sacrificing functionality
- Very quiet - smooth expansion cradles eliminates expansion & metal-to-metal noises
- Each baseboard is individually packed into a Zip-Strip carton to prevent scratching & damage on the jobsite
- Floor riser hole template (included) eliminates unnecessary measuring and guesswork
- Pivoting damper allows for individual room temperature control without the need for a separate thermostat
- White color baked enamel finish
- Made in the USA