Lighting up the logs in a fireplace has never been easier with Sioux Chief HearthMaster products. Simply open the log lighter gas valve and toss in a match. Make sure to close the valve with the key once fire is established.Technical Specifications:
- For use with natural gas (NG) or liquid propane (LP), wood-burning applications only
- This kit includes straight gas log lighter valve, adjustable height flange and gas valve shut-off key
- Log lighter valve: 1/4-turn, cast brass w/ PTFE seats, 350K BTU @ 1/2 psi rating, temperature range 32°F - 125°F, dimensions 2-11/16" x 2" (H x W)
- Flange: chrome plated brass, adjustable height ~1", top flange diameter 2-1/8", flange body diameter (min. hole size) 1-1/8"
- Key: 5/16" size, 3-3/4" overall length, cast zinc
- Standard: ANSI Z21.15b-2006
- UPC listed
- CSA certified.