HearthMaster Log Lighter Bar, (16) Orifices, (3) FIP Inlets, NG only
Lighting up the logs in a fireplace has never been easier with Sioux Chief HearthMaster products. Simply open the log lighter gas valve and toss in a match. Make sure to close the valve with the key once fire is established. For wider fireplaces, multiple bars can be connected to reach desired output (not exceeding valve BTU rating).
- For use with natural gas (NG), wood-burning applications only;
- Log lighter bar: 12" total length, (3) 1/2" FIP gas inlets, (16) orifices/flame outlets, includes (2) 1/2" MIP plugs for unused inlets;
- (3) Gas inlets on the log lighter bar allow for left, right or bottom connection;
- Multiple bars can be connected together for wider fireplaces;
- Material: Heavy-Duty Cast Iron;
- BTU Rating: 90,000 BTU/hr @ 1/2 PSI.