Lighting up the logs in a fireplace has never been easier with Sioux Chief HearthMaster products. Simply open the log lighter gas valve and toss in a match. Make sure to close the valve with the key once fire is established. For wider fireplaces, multiple bars can be connected to reach desired output (not exceeding valve BTU rating).Technical Specifications:
- For use with natural gas (NG), wood-burning applications only
- This complete kit includes log lighter bar, angle gas shut-off valve, adjustable height flange and gas valve shut-off key
- Log lighter bar: cast iron, 12" total length, (3) 1/2" FIP gas inlets, (16) orifices/flame outlets, includes (2) 1/2" MIP plugs for unused inlets, 90K BTU rated
- Log lighter valve: 1/4-turn, cast brass w/ PTFE seats, 150K BTU @1/2 psi rating, temperature range 32°F - 125°F, dimensions 3-1/4" x 2" (H x W)
- Flange: chrome plated brass, adjustable height ~1", top flange diameter 2-1/8", flange body diameter (min. hole size) 1-1/8"
- Key: 5/16" size, 3-3/4" overall length, cast zinc
- Standard: ANSI Z21.15b-2006
- UPC listed
- CSA certified.