FinishLine series floor drain by Sioux Chief with precision adjustable before and after the pour strainer height. Heavy-duty cast iron body with round solid ductile iron strainer and 4" no-hub connection.
- Connection: 4" No-Hub (connects to a 4" cast iron pipe using regular no-hub coupling)
- Pre-Pour Height (Adjustable): 5-3/8" - 6-5/8"
- Post-Pour Height (Adjustable): 0" - 1-1/4"
- Strainer Size: 6-1/2" diameter
- Strainer Load Rating: 6,000 lbs
- Trap Primer Port (plugged): 1/2" FIP
- Materials: Ductile Iron Body, Ductile Iron Strainer
- All-in-one solution for installation of a floor drain in commerical or residential setting
- Adjustable height before and after the pour
- Includes leveling shims for tilt correction and precision installation of finish fixture
- Coring plug protects finish fixture from damage or loss, no messy and unreliable duct tape needed
- Up to 1-1/4" height adjustment after the pour - simplifies installation of tile or concrete finish flooring
- 1/2" FIP side connection for optional trap primer (plugged)
- Made in the USA