5-1/4" long, SmartSpout Slip-On Tub Spout w/ Shower Diverter, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Tenz-alloy used by Sioux Chief offers durability second only to solid brass;
- High quality finish inherent to all Sioux Chief products;
- Slip-on design is easiest to install with no fractional measurement needed and offers generous pipe length tolerance;
- Unique design securely grips the pipe and pulls the tub spout to the wall to ensure leak-free performance;
- Includes a Dry-Seal pipe collar to prevent leaks behind the wall - no caulk needed;
- Use Phillips #2 Screwdriver to tighten the screw.
- Tub Spout Type: with shower diverter;
- Connection: 1/2" CTS Slip-On (connects to a regular 1/2" copper pipe protruding ~2.75" from the wall);
- Length: 5-1/4";
- Material: Tenz-alloy;
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze.
|Finish:||Oil Rubbed Bronze.|
|Tub Spout Type:||with shower diverter|