The 869-S4PS from Sioux Chief is a 4” PVC ProCheck Backwater Valves w/ 16” Shallow Access Sleeve Kit.
- Threaded top valve cover seals hand-tight and provides easy access for maintenance, inspection and repair;
- Molded flapper seals better than O-ring and can be removed for cleaning or replacement without removing the entire valve;
- Notches on the valve prevent wrong re-installion of the carrier and flapper;
- Intended for shallow-depth installations (no more than 18"). For standard (non-bury) installations, use part# 869-S4P;
- Shallow Access Sleeve Kit includes 16" long access sleeve, adapter (connects the sleeve to the valve) and sleeve lid (cover). Sleeve provides access to the valve after installation when it is located within "arm's reach";
- Arrow on the valve marks flow direction;
- UPC listed;
- Design in accordance to ASME A112.14.1-2003;
- Made in the USA.
- Connection: 4" SCH40 Hub (Solvent Weld PVC);
- Backflow pressure: up to 10 psi;
- Valve height: 6-1/2";
- Valve width: 10-1/8";
- Valve material: PVC;
- Flapper material: Elastomer overmolded polypropylene;
- Valve lid material: Impact resistant HDPE;
- Sleeve: 16" long, 8" PVC (SCH 35) pipe.