LittleMax floor drain has the same inside rim diameter (where strainer drops in) as a 6" Sch 40 PVC/ABS pipe (6-5/8"), making is suitable for use a clamping collar for 6" pipe - for below-ground installations. The clamping collar (rim) is secured to main body with (4) bolts. 6" PVC access pipe can be secured to the collar with PVC/ABS cement. Plastic strainer is easily removable with an integrated handle. Bottom connection on the drain is standard 4" PVC hub.
- Connection: 4" PVC Hub (Solvent Weld/Glue)
- Overall Height (Non-Adjustable): 4-1/4"
- Top Rim Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Strainer Diameter (Rim Inside Diameter): 6-5/8"
- Main Body Bottom Flange Diameter: 8-1/2"
- Load Rating: 2,000 lbs
- Materials: PVC Body, ABS Strainer & Collar/Rim
- Large strainer surface area for more efficient drainage
- Drop-in strainer can be easily removed using a built-in handle - not secured with screws
- Strainer ring (rim) can be used as a clamping collar for above-grade drainage applications
- Optional stainless steel mesh debris screen (864-UM, sold separately) drops inside the drain and prevents drain from clogging, minimizing maintenance
- Made in the USA