6ft (72") long, closed-cell polyethylene foam pipe insulation for use with 1" copper, PEX or CPVC pipe (1-1/8" OD). Insulation wall thickness is 3/8". Partially split (about 3/4 of thickness) to slide over the pipe or can be fully split by hand to install over existing piping. Environment-friendly, made in the USA.Technical Specifications:
- For copper/PEX/CPVC pipe size: 1"
- Insulation ID (max. pipe OD): 1-1/8"
- Wall thickness: 3/8"
- Length: 6ft each / 240ft
- R-value: 2.17
- Operating temperature range: -200°F - 200°F
- For full list of properties, specifications and approvals, refer to Techincal Specifications.
- Semi-slit (about 3/4 of the way), w/out adhesive
- Made in the USA to ASTM E84 (25/50 flame/smoke rating) from up to 100% recycled content
- Passes MVSS302
- Non-porous, closed-cell type polyethylene foam insulation
- Resists mold growth
- Low VOC and free from fiber, halogen, CFC''s, HCFC''s, HFC''s, PBDE''s or formaldehyde
- For Indoor/Outdoor use, can also be installed underground.