6ft (72") long, self-seal (w/ pressure sensitive adhesive) type closed-cell polyethylene foam pipe insulation for use with 3/4" copper, PEX or CPVC pipe (7/8" OD). Insulation wall thickness is 3/8". Environment-friendly, made in the USA.Technical Specifications:
- For copper/PEX/CPVC pipe size: 3/4"
- Insulation ID (max. pipe OD): 7/8"
- Wall thickness: 3/8"
- Length: 6ft each / 300ft
- R-value: 2.28
- Operating temperature range: -200°F - 200°F
- For full list of properties, specifications and approvals, refer to Techincal Specifications.
- Self-Sealing, with PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) on both seam surfaces
- Made in the USA to ASTM E84 (25/50 flame/smoke rating) from up to 100% recycled content
- Passes MVSS303
- Non-porous, closed-cell type polyethylene foam insulation
- Resists mold growth
- Low VOC and free from fiber, halogen, CFC''s, HCFC''s, HFC''s, PBDE''s or formaldehyde
- For Indoor/Outdoor use, can also be installed underground.