Solid copper stub-out elbow 4.5" x 8", with 3/4" PEX (F1807) crimp inlet and spin closed outlet. Copper pipe size is 3/4" (7/8" OD). Used for transitioning between PEX tubing and copper pipes to stub out of the walls or floors. Spin closed outlet simplifies pressure testing and prevents dirt and debris from getting inside the pipes during construction.Technical Specifications:
- Height (part w/ PEX outlet): 4.5"
- Stub-out length: 8"
- Inlet: 3/4" PEX, crimp style
- Copper pipe size: 3/4"
- Made from lead-free, 100% copper and approved for potable water use
- One-piece solid body design
- Simplifies installation, saves costs and labor
- Spin closed outlet makes pressure-testing easy
- Manufactured in the USA