Solid copper stub-out elbow 8" x 6", with 3/4" PEX-A (F1906) expansion inlet and spin closed outlet. Copper pipe size is 3/4" (7/8" OD). Square mounting strap w/ holes allows to secure the stub out to wooden and metal surfaces for added support. Used for transitioning between PEX tubing and copper pipe to stub out of the walls or floors. Spin closed outlet simplifies pressure testing and prevents dirt and debris from getting inside the pipes during construction. PEX side is connected using expansion method (expander tool + expansion rings).Technical Specifications:
- Height (part w/ PEX outlet): 6"
- Stub-out length: 8"
- Inlet: 3/4" PEX (F1960 expansion style)
- Copper pipe size: 3/4"
- Lead-free, approved for potable water use
- Drop ear (square nailing plate) with holes allows to secure stub-out to wooden or metal surfaces
- Saves on installation costs and labor
- Spin closed outlet simplifies pressure-testing
- Manufactured in the USA