Solid copper stub-out elbow 8" x 6", with 3/4" PEX-A (F1906) expansion inlet and spin closed outlet. Copper pipe size is 3/4" (7/8" OD). Used for transitioning between PEX tubing and copper pipe to stub out of the walls or floors. Spin closed outlet simplifies pressure testing and prevents dirt and debris from getting inside the pipes during construction. PEX side is connected using expansion method (expander tool + expansion rings).Technical Specifications:
- Height (part w/ PEX outlet): 6"
- Stub-out length: 8"
- Inlet: 3/4" PEX (F1960 expansion style)
- Copper pipe size: 3/4"
- Lead-free, approved for potable water use
- Simplifies installation, saves costs and labor
- Spin closed outlet makes pressure-testing easy
- Manufactured in the USA