TestTitan plug is designed for DWV pressure testing in PVC, ABS and Cast Iron drainage and vent systems. Intended for installation inside 3-1/2" FIP cleanout - no special adapter or adhesize needed. Not for inside-pipe use. Drill or cut off tip to make a hole and connect standard garden hose for water pressure testing where needed.
Warning: as with all pressure testing equipment, follow all applicable codes/procedures, manufacturer reccommendations and wear safety gear when performing DWV drain tests. Stay clear of the test tees, cleanouts and pipe ends while system is under pressure.
- Reusable - easy installation and removal;
- For use in FIP cleanout threads only;
- Use a 9/16" drill bit or cut off the tip to access the hollow stem;
- Hollow, 3/4" male hose thread stem allows to fill/drain through the plug. Connects to a standard garden hose;
- Consists of polypro wingnut, ABS disc, ABS stem and soft PVC gasket;
- Non-slip shoulder prevents spinning;
- 1" wide gasket vs 0.5" in competition;
- Made from 100% corrosion proof material.
- Size: for 3-1/2" PVC/ABS/Cast Iron FIP cleanout;
- Stem, base and disc material: ABS;
- Nut material: PolyPro;
- Gasket material: soft PVC;
- Safe working loads (for cleanout): 25 PSI;
- Overall Diameter: 4.4";
- Overall Depth: 3.7".