16 oz (1 pint) Wet-N-Dry Primerless PVC Cement w/ Dauber, Med Body, Very-Fast Set, Aqua Blue
16 oz can with dauber of Wet-N-Dry series PVC cement intended for use with all classes and schedules of PVC pipe and fittings. Wet-N-Dry is a very-fast setting cement and is ideal for quick pressurization in wet conditions, including plumbing, pool & spa, irrigation and others. Primerless capability allows for installation without using primer where allowed by code. This cement has aqua blue color, but will fade to clear in sunlight.
- Formulated for wet conditions and quick pressurization in plumbing, irrigation and pool & spa applications;
- Medium-body, very-fast setting;
- Primerless capability (can be used without primer if allowed by local code);
- Max. PVC pipe/fitting size: Sch 80 - up to 4", all others - up to 6";
- Aqua Blue color (fades to clear in sunlight);
- Low VOC;
- Manufactured in accordance with ASTM D2564;
- Approved for potable water applications;
- NSF listed (PW, DWV, SW) and UPC certified;
- Made in the USA.