50ft coil of 1-1/4" size ProFlex CSST Flak Jacket brand flexible gas pipe for indoor, above-ground distribution of natural gas and propane.
- Easy-to-use & proven connection system for 20+ years
- Stainless steel tubing is annealed for added flexibility
- Flak Jacket™ carbon-filled polyethylene jacket is arc-resistant and dissipates electricity
- Marked every 2ft with size, aprovals, standards, mfr data, etc.
- 100% pressure tested at the factory
- Made in the USA
- Size: 1-1/4" Nominal (Pipe ID - 0.510"; Pipe OD - 0.700"; Pipe w/ Jacket OD - 0.810")
- Length: 50ft
- Application: Natural Gas & Propane
- EHD: 18
- CSST Material: 304 Stainless Steel (per ASTM A240/A240M-95A)
- Jacket Material: Carbon-Filled Black Polyethylene (Flak Jacket Arc-Resistant Jacket) - UV-resistant, Electricity-Dissipating
- Max operating pressure: 5 PSI
- Operating temperature range: -20°F - 200°F (-28°C - 93°C)
- Min. bending radius: 3"
- Code Compliance: National Fuel Gas Code, IAPMO (UPC & UMC); ICC Code Series (International Fuel Gas, Mechanical, & Building Codes)
- Standards & Listings: ANSI/LC1, CSA 6.26