Dormont 10ft long 1/2" ID (5/8" OD) PVC-coated connector with quick-disconnect fittings for portable propane tanks (for outdoor use - BBQ's cooking appliances, etc.).Technical Specifications:
- Connections: 1/2" FIP x 1/2" FIP Quick Disconnect
- Hose Diameter: 1/2" ID
- Length: 10''
- Temperature: - 40°F to 200°F
- Maximum Pressure: standard line pressure up to 1/2 PSI
- Flow Capacity for Natural Gas (Gas Hose Connector): 81,000 BTU/hr
- Flow Capacity for Natural Gas (Quick Disconnect): 91,000 BTU/hr
- Flow Capacity for LPG/Propan (Gas Hose Connector): 129,600 BTU/hr
- Flow Capacity for LPG/Propan (Quick Disconnect): 145,600 BTU/hr
- Tubing: Annealed, 304 stainless steel (ASTM A240)
- Coating: Hot-dipped gray PVC
- Nuts & Adapters: Zinc plated carbon steel
- 304 Stainless Steel tubing is flexible, durable and corrosion-resistant
- Quick-Disconnect adapters for fast installation of portable propane tanks for BBQ grills, cooking appliances, etc.
- PVC hot dipped for superior corrorion protection
- CSA certified and 100% leak tested
- Assembled in the USA.