Dormont 48" long 1" ID (1-1/4" OD) UltraFlow high-BTU gas appliance connector with heavy-duty antimicrobial hot-dipped gray PVC coating.Technical Specifications:
- Connections: 1" MIP (3/4" FIP) x 1" FIP
- Hose Diameter: 1" ID (1-1/4" OD)
- Length: 48"
- Temperature: - 40°F to 150°F
- Maximum Pressure: standard line pressure up to 1/2 PSI
- Flow Capacity for Natural Gas (Straight Length): 442,700 BTU/hr
- Flow Capacity for LPG/Propan (Straight Length): 708,320 BTU/hr
- Tubing: Annealed, 304 stainless steel (ASTM A240)
- Coating: Hot-dipped gray PVC
- Nuts & Adapters: Zinc plated carbon steel
- 304 Stainless Steel tubing is flexible, durable and corrosion-resistant
- Large ID allows for use with high-BTU appliances
- Gray antimicrobial PVC coating protects from chemicals, weather and UV
- CSA certified and 100% leak tested
- Assembled in the USA.