6ft (72") long, self-seal type closed-cell polyethylene foam pipe insulation for use with 2" copper or PEX pipe (2-1/8" OD). Insulation wall thickness is 1/2". Environment-friendly, made in the USA.Technical Specifications:
- For copper/PEX/CPVC pipe size: 2"
- Insulation ID (max. pipe OD): 2-1/8"
- Wall thickness: 1/2"
- Length: 6ft
- R-value: 2.9
- Operating temperature range: -330°F - 210°F
- For full list of properties, specifications and approvals, refer to Techincal Specifications.
- Self-Sealing, with PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) on both seam surfaces
- Made in the USA to ASTM C1427 (Type 1/Grade 1) from up to 100% recycled content
- Meets NFPA 90 A & B
- Non-porous, closed-cell type polyethylene foam insulation
- Resists mold growth
- Low VOC and free from fiber, halogen, CFC''s, HCFC''s
- For Indoor/Outdoor use, can also be installed underground.