The LSG202M from Liberty Pumps is a Manual Omnivore Grinder Pump, 2HP, 25' cord, 208/230V. This pump meets the demanding needs of commercial and residential sewage applications where difficult solids-handling ability is crucial.
Superior cutting system of the Liberty Grinder Pumps LSG202M provides improved shredding performance over radial cutters. V-pattern provides up to 108 alternated cuts per revolution. Entire cutting system made of 440 stainless steel hardened to 58Rc. Recessed cutter bolt eliminates wadding Exclusion cleanout slots and back relief clears debris from under cutter.
Liberty LSG-Series Grinder Pumps are designed for continuous underwater operation. The motor and pump form a close coupled, watertight unit. The induction motor is insulated against heat and moisture in accordance with Class B 265F regulations.
The Omnivore Grinders may be guide rail mounted using Liberty's GR20 guide rail base, or stand-alone.
Liberty Pumps G90 Flanged Elbow provides vertical discharge for non-guide rail installations.
The Liberty LSG202M Grinder Pump features internal capacitors and does not require a separate control panel for operation.
NOTE: Requires a separate approved pump control device or panel for automatic operation. Operation of these models will be according to the control selected. Make sure the electrical specifications of the control selected properly match the electrical specifications of the pump. Always refer to control panel instructions for proper installation.
- 2HP, heavy-duty motor - oil filled, thermally protected;
- Advanced V-Slice cutting system made of hardened 440 stainless steel - Rockwell C 58;
- Internal capacitor;
- Upper and lower ball bearings;
- One-piece uni-body cast iron housing;
- 300 Series SS Rotor Shaft;
- 316 Stainless steel impeller;
- Dual seals - Upper seal is unitized durable silicon carbide. Lower seal is Viton double-lip. (Lower seal ensures that all debris is kept away from main seal);
- Motor windings insulated to Class B (265°F)
- New Patented V-Slice cutter technology;
- Horizontal 1-1/4" FNPT Discharge;
- Back vanes on impeller and spiraled bottom plate for superior solids clearing;
- All stainless steel fasteners;
- Clog-free volute design;
- Designed for maximum heat dissipation and cool motor operating temperatures;
- Solid state starting circuit - no mechanical relay coil;
- 25' power cord with Quick-Disconnect;
- Horsepower: 2HP;
- Shut-off Head: 108';
- Voltage: 208-230V;
- Phase: 1;
- Speed: 3450 RPM;
- Motor service factor: 1.0;
- Full load ampers: 15;
- Locked rotor ampers: 53;
- Starting circuit: Solid state;
- Maximum fluid temperature (Intermittent): 140°F;
- Maximum fluid temperature (Continuous): 104°F;
- Thermally Protected: Yes;
- Stator winding class: B;
- Cord length: 25';
- Discharge: 1-1/4" NPT Flanged;
- Weight: 86 lbs.;
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty