Automatic Sump Pump w/ Wide Angle Float Switch, 25' cord, 1/2HP, 115V
The 453-2 from Liberty Pumps is an Automatic Sump Pump w/ Wide Angle Float Switch, 1/2HP, 25' cord, 115V.
- Vortex style impeller permits passage of solids without clogging
- Polypropylene and powder coated aluminum construction
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- All fasteners – non-corrosive stainless steel
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Quick-disconnect 25' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor.
- Horsepower: 1/2 HP
- Oparation Type: Automatic
- Switch: Piggyback Wide Angle Float Switch
- Maximum Flow: 48 GPM @ 5' head
- Maximum Head: 33 ft
- Discharge: 1-1/2" FNPT
- Solids Handling: 3/8"
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 140°F
- Cord Length: 25 ft
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Frequency of Revolutions: 3450 RPM
- Voltage: 115V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Amperage: 7.5 A.
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty