Automatic Sump Pump w/ Wide Angle Float Switch, 10' cord, 1/2HP, 115V
The 451 from Liberty Pumps is an Automatic Sump Pump w/ Wide Angle Float Switch, 10' cord, 1/2HP, 115V. This sump pump is equipped with a motor design that can reduce electrical usage by 40%. This submersible sump pump has 1-1/2"NPT discharge and can handle solids up to 3/8". It also has a max lift of 34". The Liberty Pump 450 manual submersible sump pump should not be run dry in order to prevent excessive seal wear and overheating. This sump pump requires a minimum sump diameter of 14".
- Vortex style impeller permits passage of solids without clogging. Made of high temp engineered thermoplastic
- Polypropylene and powder coated aluminum construction
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- All fasteners - non-corrosive stainless steel
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Removable base allows suction down to 1/8"
- Horsepower: 1/2 HP
- Cord length: 10'
- Discharge: 1-1/2"
- Solids Handling: up to 3/8"
- Voltage: 115V
- Amps: 7.5
- RPM: 3450
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140°F
- Maximum lift: 34'
- Height: 12.5"
- Width: 9.6"
- Weight: 12.5 lbs.
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 14"
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty