The IST03 from Centrotherm is a Tee for 3” Innoflue SW pipes. This fitting is used for multiple appliance venting or for condensate drainage. Requires IANS03 connector ring. IACE50 Centrocerin recommended for all gasketed connections.
- Innoflue SW (Single Wall) is the only polymer vent system on the market listed to UL 1738;
- Accepted and approved by over 50 North Amercian manufacturers of boilers, water heaters and furnaces;
- Suitable for natural gas, propane and fuel-oil condensing and non-condensing (flue temp. below 248°F) appliances;
- All parts (pipe, fittings, etc. - both black and grey) are UV resistant and suitable for indoor or outdoor installation;
- Requires no primer/glue and does not leach chloride like PVC & CPVC;
- Costs less and is faster and easier to install than stainless steel venting, no special tools needed, zero clearance to combustibles;
- Industry-leading 2mm wall thickness;
- Built-in gasket allows for adhesive-free installation which can be adjusted at any time;
- May be installed through a wall, chimney, chase or between joists;
- Lightweight, requires minimal support;
- Made in the USA from environmentally-friendly PolyPropylene (PP).