2" Innoflue flex vent - sold by the foot. Indicate total length (continuous) required in the Qty field (i.e. Qty 25 = 25ft). Max length is 150ft.
For a chimney installation, consider purchasing together with IFCKC03 kit.
- Innoflue Flex is the only polymer vent system on the market listed to UL 1738
- Accepted and approved by over 50 North Amercian manufacturers of boilers, water heaters and furnaces
- Suitable for natural gas, propane and fuel-oil condensing and non-condensing (flue temp. below 248°F) appliances
- Requires no primer/glue and does not leach chloride like PVC & CPVC
- Costs less and is faster and easier to install than stainless steel venting, no special tools needed, zero clearance to combustibles
- May be installed inside a masonry chimney, chase or through existing intact metal flue
- Lightweight, requires minimal support
- Made in the USA from environmentally-friendly PolyPropylene (PP).