The T-H3-DV-LP from Takagi is an Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Propane, 199K BTU.
Durable Heat Exchanger:
- Primary Heat Exchanger is constructed of HRS35 Commercial-Grade Copper
- Secondary Heat Exchanger is made of Type 316L Stainless Steel
Easy-Link Up to 4 Units:
- With no additional parts or accessories needed
- Air-Fuel Ratio (AFR) Sensor
- Exhaust & Water Temperature Safety Control
- Overheat Cut-Off Fuse
- Power Direct Vent Design:
- Exhaust, 3" PVC Venting up to 70 Feet or 4" PVC Venting up to 100 Feet
- Provides flexible venting with PVC, CPVC, or ABS Pipe for Intake and Exhaust (solid core only).
- Canadian Installations Require ULCS636 Listed PVC or CPVC Pipe for Venting.
- Category IV Stainless Steel venting can also be used
- Ultra-Low NOx Condensing Technology
- Continuous Maximum Flow Rates Up to 10.0 GPM
- Easy-Link Up to 4 Units
- Energy Star Qualified
- Can be used in both Residential and Commercial applications
- Electronic Ignition - No Pilot Light
- Internal Freeze-Protection System
- Includes a Built in Temperature Controller and Advanced Diagnostic to Simplify Troubleshooting
- Factory-Installed Power Cord
- Multi-Link Up to 20 Units
- Complies With Lead Free Standards
- Internal Freeze Protection System
- LPG Input Min. 13,000BTU/h Max. 199,000BTU/h
- Gas Connection 3/4" NPT
- Water Connection 3/4" NPT
- LP Gas Pressure Inlet Min. 8.0"WC Max. 14.0"WC
- Weight 59 lbs
- Dimensions 22.4" x 17.7" x 10.7"
- Ignition Electronic Ignition
- Electrical Supply AC 120V (60 Hz)
- Water Pressure Min. 15psi Max. 150psi
- T-H3DV Manifold Pressure Natural: 2.95" WC
- Propane: 3.3" WC.