The AM102R-US-1 from Honeywell is a 1” Union Sweat Mixing Valve (For Heating Only), 70F-180F. Teflon coated spool and body prevent mineral build-up and extend valve life.
The Honeywell AM-1 series offers scalding protection, bacteria growth control and designed for easy maintenance and element replacement.
- HEATING ONLY (Not for potable usage)
- Temperature limit at any point
- Flow reduction in seconds if cold water supply is interrupted
- Proportional valve (simultaneous control of hot and cold water)
- High performance thermoplastic proportioning shuttle
- Straight through design (hot and cold at the same level)
- Lockable hand wheel for accurate temperature control
- Constant water temperature under changing operating conditions
- Reliable performance at minimum flow of 0.5 gpm
- Max. pressure 150 psi (1034 kPa)
- Max temperature 212 F (100 C)
- Nickel-plated brass construction, EPDM O-rings
- Designed for easy maintenance and element replacement.
- Tamper resistent design
- Valve trapping not required
- U.S. Patent No. 6,079,625
- Connection Type: Union Sweat
- Connection Size: 1" (DN25)
- Operating Temperature Range: 70F to 180F
- Capacity (Cv): 3.9 Cv
- Max Flow GPM: 16
- Min Flow Rate: 0.5