The Q313A1402 from Honeywell is a 750 mV Thermopile for Standing Pilot Applications, 35”, with PG9 adapter and attaching nut. It contains multiple thermocouples connected in series to provide 750mV. The power generated is sufficient to operate an automatic millivolt gas control system, independent of any outside power source.
- Push-in clip, split nut, or adapter assembly available (depending on model) for easy pilot burner installation.
- Spade or quick-connect terminals available for millivolt gas control connections.
- Available in a variety of lead lengths.
- Application: Thermopile for Standing Pilot Applications;
- Includes: PG9 adapter, 1/2" thermopile attaching nut;
- Used With: Q314, Q324, Q327, Q377, Q379, Q382 Pilot Burners;
- Temperature Ratings: 1400°F (760°C) (hot junction); 780°F (416°C) (cold junction);
- Voltage: 750 mV, 600 mV to 750 mV (open circuit output);
- Connection Type: Spade Terminals;
- Resistance: 2.89 ohms;
- Lead Length: 35" (889mm).