150ft roll of 3/4" IPS (SDR-11) yellow MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene) gas pipe for outdoor, underground distribution of natural and propane gas.
- Designed, certified and tested for direct underground burial
- Flexible, requires little or no fittings to install
- Continuous lengths minimize labor and potential leak points
- Compatible with multiple fitting options
- Barcoded and marked every 2ft with size, standards, approvals, mfr data, etc.
- Made in the USA
- Size: 3/4" IPS (SDR-11)
- Outside Diameter (OD): 1.050"
- Minimum Wall Thickness: 0.095"
- Length: 150ft
- Approx. weight: 18 lbs
- Color: Yellow
- Material: Medium Density Polyethylene - MDPE (PE 2708)
- Max. operating pressure: 125 psi
- Operating temperature range: -20°F - 180°F
- Minimum bending radius: 26-1/4" (permanent); 13-3/4" (temporary)
- Applications: Underground, outdoor distribution of Natural Gas & Propane
- Fitting compatiblity: Compression, Con-Stab (push-fit style) and Fusion
- Manufactured to: ASTM D2513 standard
- Code Compliance: NFPA 54 /ANSI Z223.1 (National Fuel Gas Code), ICC (International Fuel Gas, Building and Mechanical Codes), IAPMO (UPC & UMC)
- Marked every 2ft with size, standards & approvals, barcode, mfr data and footage