The MF300 from Axiom is a PressurePal Hydronic System Mini Feeder (17 gallons). This item is ideal for feeding and pressurizing closed-loop heating systems with operating pressure of 25 psi and below. It allows for installation of stand-alone hydronic heating, radiant heating, snow/ice melting systems and forced air coil heat exchangers - without the need for running a separate potable water supply line. Axiom hydronic feeders are compatible with water and up to 50% water/glycol mix solutions and plug directly into a US standard electrical wall outlet - no special wiring or control boxes needed. MF300 is easy to install & service, saves time & labor and helps to prevent major flooding caused by leaks and ruptured pipes.
- Compatible with water & glycol (anti-freeze) mixes;
- Perfect for stand-alone hydronic and radiant heating, snow melting and heating/cooling coils;
- Plugs directly into a standard 115VAC outlet;
- No need for piping to a potable water supply - no need for backflow preventer;
- Built-in diaphragm pump can run dry without damage;
- Make-up fluid stored in the feeder tank can be pre-treated;
- Diverter valve allows for easy purging of air on start-up and manual agitation of solution;
- Major flood prevention - in the event of leakage or system rupture, only the tank contents will be pumped into the system;
- Early leak detection - dropping fluid level indicate that the system has developed a leak;
- Fluid drained for service can easily be re-used (put back into the system);
- Fluid level switch shuts the pump off if fluid level in the tank gets too low;
- Auxiliary dry contacts for (optional) low-level alarm installation.
Pressure switch range: 10-25 psig (70-170 kPa) - adjustable, factory set to 15 psig;
Tank volume: 17 gallons (65.0 liters);
System connection: 1/2" FPT;
Electrical: 115V, 60Hz, US standard 3-prong plug;
Weight (when empty): 15.0 lbs (6.8 kg);
Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.75" (300mm) x 11.75" (300mm) x 36" (900mm);
Pump performance: up to 0.7 GPM @ free flow, self-priming up to 4ft (1.2m);
Max. glycol concentration: 50%.