The 99163972 from Grundfos is a Alpha2 15-55SF/LC model stainless steel variable speed circulator with AutoADAPT feature and line cord. It's designed for use in a variety of heating, plumbing and cooling applications. Certified lead-free, approved for potable water applications and meets NSF61 & 372 standards.
Note: this model replaces older Alpha model 59896834.
- New and improved version of Grundfos bestselling Alpha circulator;
- AutoADAPT feature allows the circulator to adapt to changes in the hydronci system to maximize energy savings;
- Push button allows to select between AutoADAPT, constant speed (3 settings - Hi/Med/Low) or contant pressure (3 settings) modes;
- Large LED display;
- Built-in check valve;
- Insulation jacket and (2) gaskets (O-rings) included;
- Permanent magnet motor technology with robust startup enables pump to restart indefinitely when rotor is blocked;
- Stainless steel body for closed or open-loop heating and potable applications;
- Standard flange accepts Grundfos GF15/26 and other brand flanges;
- Model with US standard 3-prong Line Cord;
- Certified lead-free;
- Made in the USA.
- Voltage: 115V;
- Amperage: 0.65A;
- Hertz: 60;
- Phase: 1;
- Watts: 5 - 45W (depending on mode selected);
- Wiring: Line Cord w/ Plug;
- Temperature Range: 36°F - 230°F;
- Max Pressure: 150 psi;
- Flow range: 0 - 21 GPM;
- Head Range: 0 - 19 ft of head;
- Material: Stainless Steel;
- Application: Plumbing or Heating.
- 1 year from the date of installation