Dormont 72" long 1/2" ID (5/8" OD) standard gas connector for use with indoor/outdoor stationary appliances. SafetyShield yellow polymer coating provides unequaled corrosion resistance.Technical Specifications:
- Connections: 1/2" MIP (3/8" FIP) x 1/2" MIP (3/8" FIP)
- Hose Diameter: 1/2" ID (5/8" OD)
- Length: 72"
- Temperature: - 40°F to 150°F
- Maximum Pressure: standard line pressure up to 1/2 PSI
- Flow Capacity for Natural Gas (Straight Length): 86,000 BTU/hr
- Flow Capacity for LPG/Propan (Straight Length): 137,600 BTU/hr
- Tubing: Annealed, 304 stainless steel (ASTM A240)
- Coating: Custom formulated yellow polymer
- Nuts & Adapters: Zinc plated carbon steel
- 304 Stainless Steel tubing is flexible, durable and corrosion-resistant
- Dormont SafetyShield yellow coating protects the steel from common household chemicals and cooking oil, allows for easy identification and is standard for appliance gas connectors
- CSA certified and 100% leak tested
- Assembled in the USA.