Solid copper stub-out elbow 4.5" x 8", with 3/4" PEX (F1807) crimp inlet and spin closed outlet. Copper pipe size is 3/4" (7/8" OD). Square mounting strap w/ holes allows to secure the stub out to wooden and metal surfaces for added support. Used for transitioning between PEX tubing and copper pipes to stub out of the walls or floors. Spin closed outlet simplifies pressure testing and prevents dirt and debris from getting inside the pipes during construction.Technical Specifications:
- Height (part w/ PEX outlet): 4.5"
- Stub-out length: 8"
- Inlet: 3/4" PEX, crimp style
- Copper pipe size: 3/4"
- Made from lead-free, 100% copper and approved for potable water use
- One-piece body design
- Drop ear (square nailing plate) with holes allows to secure stub-out to wooden or metal surfaces
- Saves on installation costs and labor
- Spin closed outlet simplifies pressure-testing
- Manufactured in the USA