Buderus G215/4 Logano series model is Energy Star listed, floor-standing, 4-section, residential oil-fired boiler with 87% AFUE and 149,000 BTU (Net) rating. New Thermostream technology allows for unrestricted return water temperature and eliminates thermal shock.
Includes B-Kit comprised of burner mounting bolts set, supply manifold (1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 1/4"), 1-1/4" x 3/4" black bushing, 1" black plug, 3/4" black 90° elbow, boiler drain, 30 psi relief valve and tridicator gauge.
Note: burner kit sold separately.
For use with part# 7738004864 chimney vent KP kit (includes Riello F5 oil burner, Grundfos circulator w/ IFC, Hydrolevel Hydrostat 3250 control and 3ft flexible oil line).
Note: if you are buying this boiler in conjunction with LT Series indirect water heater, make a note in the checkout and we will include mounting hardware free of charge.
- DOE Rating (BTU): 171,000
- Net IBR Rating (BTU): 149,000
- Oil Firing Rate (GPH): 1.4
- Efficiency (AFUE): 86.2%
- Boiler Type: Non-Condensing (cast-iron heat exchanger)
- Number of Sections: 4
- Fuel Type: #2 Oil
- System Type: Hydronic (Hot Water)
- Boiler Connections: 1-1/2" NPT
- Max. Working Pressure: 58 psi
- Max. Output Water Temperature: 194°F
- Vent Size: 6"
- Vent Material: Regular Chimney Pipe or Flexible Stainless Steel (see Literature for tips & details)
- Mounting Type: Floor-standing
- Dimensions (Depth x Width x Height): 31" x 23-1/2" x 34-3/4"
- Recommended Clearance: 15" side, 20" rear
- Weight (lbs): 500
- Water Volume (gallons): 16.1.