BrassCraft Multi-Turn Iron Pipe Inlet (Compression Outlet) Angle Stop Valve.
Materials of Construction:
- Valve Body: Compliant brass;
- Stem: POM or Compliant brass;
- Bib & Packing Washers: Nitrile or EPDM rubber;
- Packing Nut: Compliant brass;
- Handle: Metal, chrome plated ABS or Lexan;
- Handle Screw: Zinc-plated steel;
- Compression Sleeve: Compliant brass;
- Compression Nut: C36000 brass (chrome plated).
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability, and long-lasting performance;
- Oval knurled handle provides a secure grip and smooth on/off operation;
- Easy-to-remove handle with screw attachment helps protect against accidental stop operation during rough-ins;
- Compliant Stops available for California and Vermont “low-lead” requirements.
- Closing: Multi-Turn;
- Inlet: 1/2” Female Threaded;
- Outlet: 3/8” OD (1/4"" Nominal) Compression;
- Valve Type: Angle;
- Temperature: 40°F to 180°F;
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI.