BrassCraft KT series 1/4-Turn Ball Sweat Inlet (Compression Outlet) Angle Stop Valve. KT series ball stop valves can be used for recirculating water in systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115°F.
Materials of Construction:
- Valve Body: Compliant brass;
- Stem: Compliant brass, plated;
- Seats: PTFE;
- Ball: Compliant brass, precision machined;
- Stem O-ring: Viton & Nitrile;
- Handle: Zinc die cast;
- Handle Screw: Zinc-plated steel;
- Compression Sleeve: C36000 brass;
- Compression Nut: C36000 brass.
- Precision-machined brass ball is specially engineered and mated with PTFE seats to provide smooth operation without freeze ups even after long periods of non-use;
- TWO high-performance o-rings withstand high temperatures and corrosion from harsh water environments;
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance;
- Blow-out proof brass stem is assembled from the inside out with two o-rings to ensure safe, reliable performance;
- Plated stem provides corrosion resistance and prevents o-ring damage after long periods of non-use;
- Patented, chrome plated metal handle is designed for durability, corrosion resistance & a sleek appearance;
- Easy-to-remove handle with screw attachment protects accidental stop operation during rough-ins;
- 100% leak tested;
- Compliant KT Stops available for California and Vermont “low-lead” requirements.
- Closing: 1/4 Turn;
- Inlet: 5/8” OD (1/2” Nominal) Sweat;
- Outlet: 3/8” OD (1/4"" Nominal) Compression;
- Valve Type: Angle;
- Temperature: 40°F to 180°F;
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI.