The G2PS14X-C from BrassCraft is a 1/2” Push Connect x 3/8” OD Compression Straight Stop Valve (1/4-Turn), Lead-Free.
Materials of Construction:
- Valve Body: Compliant brass;
- Stem Barrel: Santoprene;
- Stem Shaft: Glass-filled polypropylene;
- Stem O-ring: EPDM;
- Gripper Ring: Stainless steel;
- PushConnect O-Ring:Viton & Nitrile rubber;
- Tube Stiffener: Stainless steel;
- Locking Clip: Nylon;
- Removal Flange: Glass-filled nylon:
- Handle: Zinc die cast;
- Screw: Zinc-plated steel;
- Compression Nut & Sleeve: C36000 brass.
- Compatible with PEX, copper and CPVC
- Dual O-rings. Viton and Nitrile o-rings both provide chemical resistance
- the Viton o-ring adds heat resistance & the Nitrile o-ring abrasion resistance
- Pre-inserted tube stiffener is “installation ready” for a faster connection
- Locking clip adds security to connection while allowing removal if needed
- Captive removal flange permits easy removal from tube
- One-Piece shut-off mechanism provides smooth on-off operation without freeze ups even after long periods of non-use
- Positive 1/4 turn shut-off
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- 100% leak tested
- Compliant stops available for California and Vermont “low-lead” requirements.
- Closing: 1/4 Turn
- Inlet: 5/8” OD (1/2” Nominal) PushConnect
- Outlet: 3/8” OD (1/4"" Nominal) Compression
- Valve Type: Straight
- Temperature: 40°F to 140°F
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI.