The CS40BX-C from BrassCraft is a 1/2” Sweat x 3/8” OD Compression Angle Stop Valve (Multi-Turn) w/ 5” extension and escutcheon, Lead-Free.
Materials of Construction:
- Body: Compliant brass or Compliant brass (chrome plated);
- Stem: POM or Compliant brass;
- Handle: Zinc die cast plated;
- ABS (plated) or Polycarbonate.
- Handle Screw: Zinc-plated steel;
- Bib & Packing Washers: Rubber;
- Packing Nut: Brass or Brass (chrome plated);
- Compression Sleeve: Brass;
- Compression Nut: Brass or Brass (chrome plated).
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability, and long-lasting performance;
- Easy-to-remove handle with screw attachment helps protect against accidental stop operation during rough-ins;
- Oval knurled handle provides a secure grip and smooth on/off operation;
- No Lead.
- Closing: Multi-Turn;
- Inlet: 5/8” OD (1/2” Nominal) Sweat;
- Outlet: 3/8” OD (1/4"" Nominal) Compression;
- Valve Type: Angle;
- Includes: 5” Bell Escutcheon;
- Temperature: 40°F to 180°F;
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI.