20" high x 36" wide x 2-7/8" deep, hydronic (hot water) steel panel radiator with mounting brackets and hardware.
NOTE: a pair of pipe adapters are required to connect supply and return piping to the radiator and are sold separately (use part# 551016844 for 1/2" copper pipe, 551646850 for 1/2" PEX or PEX-AL-PEX, 551646851 for 5/8" PEX or PEX-AL-PEX).
- Radiator includes mounting brackets w/ hardware, air vent (manual bleeder style), (2) drain plugs and thermostatic valve body with manual cap
- Powder coated white finish is highly resistant to scratching and can be painted
- Compatible with all piping configurations - parallel, series and dedicated
- Combines convection with radiant heat to offer better efficiency than baseboard and higher level of comfort
- Compact design means lower footprint
- Wide operating temperature range (120-180F) ensures compatibility with virtually all types and combinations of hot water heating systems
- Quiet - no screeching or hissing common with baseboards and steam radiators
- Dimensions (H x L x D): 20" x 36" x 2-7/8"
- BTU Output @120°F: 1,570
- BTU Output @140°F: 2,507
- BTU Output @160°F: 3,508
- BTU Output @180°F: 4,511
- Water Content (Gal): 1.32
- Max Operating Pressure: 145 psi
- Max Operating Temperature: 200°F