300ft roll of 3/4" PEX-A Tubing with Oxygen Barrier for use in radiant heating applications. Complies with F1960 standard and intended for use with PEX expander tool (Everhot, Uponor/Wirsbo, Milwaukee, etc.), PEX expansion sleeves and brass or poly PEX expansion style fittings (Everhot, Uponor/Wirsbo, Sioux Chief, etc.). This pipe is a direct replacement for similar products from Uponor, Mr. PEX, Rehau, Sioux Chief and others.
Note: off-white is the natural color of PEX-a tubing, with no color additives added.
Manufactured to and meets or exceeds ASTM F876/877/F1807/F2129/F2098/F2080/F1960, CSA B137.5 and DIN 4726 standards.
NSF certified for use in radiant floor heating applications (NSF-rfh). UPC listed by IAPMO.
PPI pressure rated at: 79psi @ 200F, 100psi @ 180F, 160psi @ 73F
Packing: Box, 30" x 30" x 9". Weight: 37.0 lbs;
Everhot PEX-A Tubing with Oxygen Barrier:
- Is manufactured to ASTM & CSA standards.
- Tested and Certified by NSF for use in floor radiant heating applications.
- NSF Certified to the Uniform Plumbing Code.
Everhot Oxygen Barrier PEX-A Tubing if fully compatible with and can be installed using the following connection methods/systems:
- Expansion method: PEX expander tool, expansion sleeves and expansion PEX fittings
- Crimp method: copper PEX crimp rings, crimp tool and PEX crimp fittings
- Clamp/cinch method: PEX clamp/cinch tool, stainless steel cinch clamps (such as Oetiker) and PEX crimp fittings
- Press method (Viega proprietary): PEX press tool and PEX press fittings
- Push-to-connect method: with push fittings from brands such as SharkBite, OmniGrip and others.
3/4" PEX-A Tubing with Oxygen Barrier is used mostly for large size radiant floor heating projects, piping baseboards and radiators, as well as for snow melting applications. According to RPA Standard Guidelines, recommended circuit length for 3/4" PEX tubing is 500ft - for radiant floor heating, or 300ft - for snow melting applications.Features:
- Kinks can be repaired with a heat gun
- Softer and easier to work with than PEX-b tubing
- Higher flow rates and lower pressure drop when used with expansion style fittings (instead of crimp fittings)